Once you’ve received your artistic wedding Trailer Film, you might be wondering, “How do I download my wedding video for offline viewing and sharing?”
Below are step by step instructions to do just that!
Once you’ve saved it to your computer, you can make your own copies or save it on other devices to share with family and friends!
Step 1: Email your wedding consultant for your direct download link.
When you click the link, the file will automatically begin to download.
Please note the following turnaround times vary for each film:
- *Sneak Peek: 2 weeks from your wedding date via email — share link & download link
- Trailer: 6-8 weeks from your wedding date via email — share link & download link
- *Feature: 4-6 months from your wedding date via email — share link & download link
- *Spotlight/Documentary Edit: no longer than 6 months from your wedding date via email — download link
- *Raw footage: no longer than 6 months from your wedding date via snail mail — USB
*Refer to your contract to verify which items were included in your package.
We only guarantee that your film will be hosted on our Vimeo page for a year after your wedding date so it’s important that you download a copy of your video for your personal archive.
Step 2. Open the folder where you saved the file and look for your name.
Step 3. Double click to play or make copies by duplicating the file!
We recommend saving an extra copy wedding film to a backup USB or another computer so that your film will always be safe, even if your computer crashes or the file gets corrupted.
With all of our packages, your wedding trailer film will be delivered through an HD digital link, which provides an easy way for you to create your own DVDs, Blu-Rays or USBs. If you’d like to order hard copies, contact us to add them to your package!