How to Secure NST Pictures for Your Wedding

You’ve done your research, chatted with one of our consultants, and now you’ve received the e-contract for your wedding videography package. Take a deep breath and get excited, because it’s now time to officially seal the deal!

Step 1: To refresh the last step from this blog post, you will have received an email from your consultant after your phone call, assuming that you both have agreed on the package that the consultant recommended. Go ahead and click on the link in your email to view your proposal/e-contract!

NST Pictures Wedding Videographer Booking Process 4

Step 2: You’ll find yourself on the proposal portal! Review the price breakdown, then scroll down and hit “Select” if everything looks as expected.

Booking NST Pictures Wedding Videography 4

*Note: We want you to be sure of your decision and be happy with it, so your proposal will remain active for up to one week. But don’t worry – during this time, your wedding date/time will be reserved for you! After the expiration date, you will need to contact your consultant again to re-activate the proposal.*

Step 3: Next, you can select optional add-ons to your package. You can always come back at a later time to add selections if you change your mind. Once you’re done selecting (or want to skip any add-ons), scroll all the way down and hit “Continue!”

Booking NST Pictures Wedding Videography 5

Step 4: Fill out the information as prompted. Don’t forget to scroll down and fill in details of your wedding venue! Done? Hit “Continue!”

Booking NST Pictures Wedding Videography 6

Step 5: Now comes the fun part – your e-contract! Read through it, and you’ll be able to electronically sign at the very bottom of the page. Hit “Sign Contract” when you’re ready!

Booking NST Pictures Wedding Videography 7

Step 6: You’ll be taken to the payment portal where you can make your non-refundable 30% deposit. The remaining 70% of your payment will be due 2 weeks prior to your wedding date. Now you can do your happy dance, because you have officially booked NST Pictures as your wedding videographer! Three cheers, HOORAY!

You will also have access to your Client Portal, as shown below, where you can view and update your information and questionnaires as necessary, as well as look back at your contract, keep track of invoices, and contact us if any issues arise.

Booking NST Pictures Wedding Videography 3

Congratulations, you can now check us off your wedding planning to-do list! We won’t be bothering you until the final steps leading up to your wedding as we gather some finalized information about you, so until then, while you move onto the other duties on your to-do list, why not browse through our gallery for some wedding inspiration?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
COMMENTS
YOUR COMMENT

NAME
EMAIL
WEBSITE
COMMENT

next one

The First Steps of Booking a Wedding Videographer